NOVA NIGHTS: PROGRESSIVE TRANSGRESSIVE & UNDERGROUND
Conceived and hosted by BILLY CHAINSAW
PROGRAMME STARTS: 7.30PM
ADMISSION: £5 ADV (CLICK HERE) – £7 on the door
THE EVENING’S RUNNING ORDER:
HOME IS WHERE THE ART IS: 3 x ODDITIES FROM THE STEWART HOME ARCHIVE
Screening sanctioned by MR HOME.
• COME BEFORE CHRIST AND MURDER LOVE R/T 6.55 mins
• PANTY WETTING WITH PORN STAR GINA SNAKE R/T 0.54 mins
• WILLIAM BURROUGHS IN HELL R/T 0.50 mins
STEWART HOME is a marvel. Born in south London in 1963, when he was sixteen he held down a factory job for a few months, an experience that led him to vow he'd never work again. After dabbling in rock journalism and music, in the early eighties he switched his attention to the art world. Now Home writes novels as well as cultural commentary, and he continues to make films and exhibitions.
• Weirdly wonderful experimental outfit THE CORE perform a ‘live’ accompaniment to CHAINSAW and COLLIER’s cut up films D-MAN and NOVA-V (world premiere of both films) R/T 30 mins (approx.)
• INK, COCKS & ROCK ‘n’ROLL
Director: Matt Harlock R/T 15 mins
A berserk documentary about controversial comic book artist STEVE MARTIN and his artistic alter ego KRENT ABLE.
The screening will be introduced by director MATT HARLOCK and either STEVE MARTIN or KRANT ABLE – whoever is in possession of his body on the night.
MR MARTIN or MR ABLE will also do a signing after the screening.
Exclusive merchandise will be available
INTERMISSION MUSIC PROGRAMMED BY NOVA BILL